Would you like to start working in an international company? Do you work carefully and accurately? Do you want to work for a longer period in a challenging work environment? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we are looking for you!
You may be interested in the short video presenting the working environment and atmosphere of the workplace.
What makes the work at CEVA Logistics challenging and nice? CEVA has a clear vision: “We want to bet the most admired company in the supply chain industry”. To accomplish this we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who would like to pursue a challenging job in logistics. As a world player, they can offer you an interesting career with a lot of possibilities in the BENELUX, but also outside those countries. You are going to work in a modern building, where your safety is the most important thing. The building also offers enough parking space.
You will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Checking the data on the labels and packages in the system
- Processing incoming goods with a hand scanner
- Taking care of the order picking (with voice picking) of products
- Packing up and packing the products
- Processing the data in Supply Management System
Availability and work hours:
- We will strive for a 32-40 working hours a week
- CEVA Logistics works on a one shift or on a two-shift schedule
- In high season you can also work night shifts
- Legal employment on a Dutch contract with a full social package
- Coordinators' help during the whole employment period
- Full training, preparing for work
- A gross salary of €10,75 per hour excl. shift allowances
- Shift allowance of 35% when working after 21:00
- Allowances for working in the two/three shift system and for Saturday and Sunday
- Weekly payment system
- Accommodation and transport to work
- NL insurance
- Reimbursement for commuting (in the case of self-car travel)